String is a type of variable that is capable of storing data, which is series of characters. It can be used in quotes, or even double quotes.
2. Give 3 examples of data considered as String.
Series of characters such as “John Doe”, Inside quotes, or double quotes.
3. What is an Integer Data Type?
4. Give 3 examples of data considered as Integer.
It is decimal, hexadecimal, and octal.
5. What is a Floating-point value?
6. Give 3 examples of data considered as Floating-point numbers.
It could be whole number with a decimal portion, a scientific notation, or even a mix between those two such as: 3.45e2 meaning 3.45 multiplied by ten to the power of 2, ending up with a 345.
7. What are the two values considered as Boolean Data Type?
They are the literals true and false.
8. What are the Composite Data Types?
It is object and array.
It is null and undefined.